U-SCHOOL – Developing entrepreneurial leaders to make transformation happen
U-SCHOOL is an entrepreneurial leadership programme that consists of four modules, each lasting three days and taking place in Berlin.
The objective of U-SCHOOL is to develop entrepreneurial leaders to make transformation happen in Europe. Driven by solving real-world problems, the three modules of U-School are FROM STRENGTHS TO NEEDS, FROM NEEDS TO SOLUTIONS and FROM SOLUTIONS TO ACTION. The programme targets participants from across Europe with diverse educational backgrounds. Throughout the programme, participants build a sustainable network with their peers, alumni, professors, experienced practitioners and successful mentors.
What you will learn
- BerlinFROM STRENGTHS TO NEEDS3 daysBerlin3 days Where to start? The aim of module 1 is to develop purpose driven opportunities to make transformation happen.
- TurinFROM NEEDS TO SOLUTIONS4 daysTurin4 days In module 2, we are diving deep into your most impactful opportunity.
- BerlinFROM SOLUTIONS TO ACTION3 daysBerlin3 days We develop an impactful solution design to seize your opportunity.
Get the complete course brochure
The complete guide to the U-School programme offered by the Jean-Baptiste Say Institute and ESCP Business School.
- Meet the faculty
- Selection of mentors
- Learn about our approach
- Alumni network information
- Admission requirements & procedures
Member of the Executive Board, Sixt SE
Strategic Marketing Manager, Bayer Pharma AG