Master in Sustainability Entrepreneurship and Innovation (M.Sc.)
The Master in Sustainability Entrepreneurship and Innovation is a degree programme that helps values-driven, ecologically and socially responsible entrepreneurs in developing businesses that make a difference.
Entry Level: Bachelor's degree
Start of the Programme: September
Duration: 2 years
Language Of Instruction: English
Business as usual is over! Add some adventure to your career development and explore new horizons. If you are planning to work as an entrepreneur in your own business, or as a leading “intrapreneur” within an established company, the Master in Sustainability Entrepreneurship and Innovation provides you with the necessary skills.
What you will experience
- LECTURE-BASED LEARNINGSustainable entrepreneurship, values-based innovation, business sustainability, management and leadership, entrepreneurial tools and methods
- PROJECT-BASED PRACTICINGBusiness planning, development and modelling
- ELECTIVE COURSESIn the field of management and leadership (or entrepreneurial tools and methods)
- PREPARATORY COURSESPlanning and conducting a research thesis
- COMPULSORY COURSESTwo foreign languages (different levels) and personal career development
Want to know more?
Martin Holland Programme Manager Master in Sustainability Entrepreneurship & Innovation email@example.com