Improbable – An Art-Thinking Workshop
Improbable is a 3-day creative workshop in Paris to learn and experience entrepreneurship through art.
At the heart of Improbable is the creation of an art piece, which tackles a real-world challenge that concerns you. You and your team will collaborate to address this issue through the Art-Thinking Method, which helps you to rethink your practices and mindset. You will develop agility, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership.
What you'll experience:
- DONATIONEngage in gift-giving practices and foster new and unusual partnerships.
- DEVIATION“Steal” from others to create unique propositions.
- DRIFTFollow a journey without a clear goal but which will eventually make a lot of sense.
- DESTRUCTIONChallenge existing rules and values as well as unlearn your taken-for-granted assumptions.
- DIALOGUEDiscuss to learn, understand & change your creation.
- DISPLAYExhibit your work to get feedback and find new partners.
Entrepreneur and investor based in Silicon Valley
CEO, La Redoute