Executive Master in Digital Innovation & Entrepreneurial Leadership (EMDIEL)
The EMDIEL is a part-time programme of five modules in Berlin, London, Paris, Shanghai and Silicon Valley.
The Executive Master in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership creates an agile and international learning environment to develop conceptualizing and entrepreneurial leadership skills. This is equally important for intrapreneurs, specialists as well as entrepreneurs who want to develop innovative projects in contexts of uncertainty and limited resources.
How the programme is structured
- BerlinESSENTIALS AND ADVANCES IN DIGITAL INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIPAug-Sept 2021 (13 days)BerlinAug-Sept 2021 (13 days) Immerse yourself in digital entrepreneurship and innovation and learn how to master key entrepreneurial methods.
- Paris & LondonTHE BUSINESS OF SOCIETY – IMPLICATIONS OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATIONOct 2021 (12 days)Paris & LondonOct 2021 (12 days) Explore novel opportunities and challenges through digital transformation.
- Silicon ValleyTHE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL VENTURE COMMUNITYFeb 2022 (6 days)Silicon ValleyFeb 2022 (6 days) Visit innovative leaders and discuss the power of ecosystems.
- ShanghaiINTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIPMay 2022 (6 days)ShanghaiMay 2022 (6 days) Get inspired by international entrepreneurship strategies and how to do business in China.
- BerlinVENTURE GROWTH, EXECUTION AND LEADERSHIPJune-July 2022 (12 days)BerlinJune-July 2022 (12 days) Discover how to drive and manage growth and spur value creation.
Get the complete course brochure
The Complete Guide to Executive Master in Digital Innovation & Entrepreneurial Leadership (EMDIEL)
- Meet the faculty
- Alumni network information
- Selection of mentors
- Scholarship info
- Learn about our approach
- Admission requirements & procedures
Senior Manager, cargo.one
Founder & CEO, Quahog