Executive Master in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership (EMDIEL)
A part-time programme of five modules in Berlin, London, Paris, Turin, Asia or Middle-East, and Silicon Valley
The Executive Master in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership (EMDIEL) creates an agile and international learning environment. During this immersive journey into entrepreneurship, you will:
- Develop your entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Discover how to drive and manage growth as well as value creation
- Develop innovative projects in contexts of uncertainty and limited resources
- Get inspired by international leaders and entrepreneurs
- Connect with your classmates, intrapreneurs, specialists as well as entrepreneurs from all over the world
Startups vs VCs : Dive Safer, Dive Better by Prof. Marc Fournier
How to Build a Startup of Purpose – How to Build a Unicorn instead of a Donkey with a Party Hat by Dr Marcus Schmalbach and ESCP EMDIEL Recruiting Manager Manon Delespierre
What's in it for you?
- BerlinESSENTIALS AND ADVANCES IN DIGITAL INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIPAugust/September 2023 - 2 weeksBerlinAugust/September 2023 - 2 weeks Immerse yourself in digital entrepreneurship and innovation and learn how to master key entrepreneurial methods, including - Introduction to digital entrepreneurship and innovation - Types of and entry forms to innovation & entrepreneurship - Technological fundamentals of digital innovation.
- Asia or Middle-EastINTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIPOctober 2023 - 1 weekAsia or Middle-EastOctober 2023 - 1 week Explore novel opportunities and challenges through digital transformation, including - Business of society: Prototyping for entrepreneurs - Business modelling: Novel opportunities and challenges through digital transformation - Soft skills for entrepreneurs: Stakeholder management and event creation.
- Paris/TurinTHE BUSINESS OF SOCIETY – IMPLICATIONS OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATIONFebruary 2024 - 1 week in each locationParis/TurinFebruary 2024 - 1 week in each location Get inspired by international entrepreneurship strategies and how to do business in Asia or in the Middle-East, including - Business model validation & beta testing in Asia - International entrepreneurship strategies & doing business in those markets.
- Silicon ValleyTHE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL VENTURE COMMUNITYJune - 1 weekSilicon ValleyJune - 1 week Visit innovative leaders and discuss the power of ecosystems, including - Entrepreneurial ecosystems - Entrepreneurial Finance and execution.
- London-Oxford/BerlinVENTURE GROWTH, EXECUTION AND LEADERSHIPAugust/September 2024 - 1 week eachLondon-Oxford/BerlinAugust/September 2024 - 1 week each Discover how to drive and manage growth and spur value creation, including - Scale up of entrepreneurial ventures Driving, managing growth, and value creation - Trends and challenges in digital innovation and entrepreneurial leadership.
The Guide to our Executive Master in Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership (EMDIEL)
- ESCP Facts
- Participant profiles
- Detailed modules
- Admissions and Fees
Senior Manager, cargo.one
Founder & CEO, Quahog