Option-E London: The Art and Science of Scaling Up
In London, Option-E students are trained in scaling up value creating and sustainable enterprises.
Entry Level: Current master-level students
Start of the Programme: January
Duration: 4 months
Language Of Instruction: English
Option-E students will learn how to “own” a theory on how to scale-up an enterprise, develop creative confidence, apply replicable processes and techniques on how to identify scale-up opportunities worth pursuing and how to “sell” to the many stakeholders an entrepreneur needs to satisfy. Option-E will end with the “JB Say Scale-Up Strategy Pitch”, where the students and the companies will showcase their plans to scale.
What you will experience
- ENTERPRISE SCALE UP AND RENEWAL
- CREATIVE CONFIDENCERespond with creativity to the many challenges that entrepreneurs and their teams face.
- DISCIPLINED EXPERIMENTATION
- THE “ART & SCIENCE” OF SELLINGLearn how to "sell" to customers, investors, employees, and other stakeholders.
- GROWTH HACKING
- ORGANISING & FINANCING FOR GROWTH
- SCALE-UP OF A “REAL” ENTREPRENEURIAL VENTURESmall student groups will be working with a company that wants to SCALE-UP either a product or the company itself.
Want to know more?
Davide Sola London Coordinator of the Say Institute & Academic Director Option-E London email@example.com