Option-E Madrid: Social Entrepreneurship
Option-E in Madrid teaches you to use entrepreneurial competencies to craft innovative responses for business and societal opportunities.
Option-E Madrid develops your awareness for entrepreneurship, understanding of business and societal opportunities at stake and boosts your confidence that individual action matters. It builds your capacity to “read” the world, to detect value-creating opportunities that are both economically and socially worthy, and to seize them quickly and effectively.
What you'll experience
- DISCOVERY TRIPGo on a trip to one of the best start-up ecosystems in the world, such as Budapest, New York, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tel Aviv or Warsaw. There is an extra fee for the ecosystem trip.
- ART AND DESIGN THINKINGDive into the “Improbable” experience: Unlearn what you know and disrupt the status quo together with artists and art education experts, while practicing design thinking methodology.
- HUMAN-CENTERED INNOVATION & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PROTOTYPINGLearn the scientific ways to move from an idea to a prototype with a clear goal: to present it and organize the Entrepreneurship Festival on your campus, one of the most important ESCP events of the year!
- CREATING AN INNOVATIVE VENTURE - DESIGN THINKING & PLANNINGApply what you learned by elaborating a plan for your entrepreneurial idea, working with the lean start-up methodology and business model canvas. Manage entrepreneurial finance and early sources of funding. With Theatrical Tools for Pitching you will be able to define your final pitch for the Made at ESCP SEED Jury, the most important ESCP event of the year!
- EXTRA ELECTIVEESCP students have to select one extra elective: Growth Hacking & We start social.
Option-E Madrid is limited to highly motivated participants, selected on the basis of their writing candidatures and, possibly, a (distance) interview.
Participants are invited to hand in:
- a one-page CV (please attach your transcript),
- a one-page inspiration/motivation letter,
- a flash idea (a creative project made ad-hoc)
- proof of good command of the English language
Apply to the adventure
Admission is ongoing!
- Full-time experience
- MiM specialization
- Highly selective
- Learning by doing
- Be an entrepreneur
Thank you for your interest. Please download the brochure by clicking the button below.
Chief Marketing Officer at Afrimarket